Wednesday, March 12, 2008

First fitting...

I just made my first fitting appointment with Dame Couture. They make dresses based on YOU...whatever you want...ever.
If you want to know more, check their website:
http://www.damecouture.com/

I am excited because we have decided to have a vintage themed wedding...so to speak...my dress will be 50's inspired...because that's the style that looks best on me. I'm sick of trying to figure out what tiny J.Crew dress will fit - I'm doing what makes me feel PRETTY! And yay for pretty, right? Because it's a wedding...and those days should be all fun and carefree, not wrought with stress.

Now, I'm looking for unique bridesmaid ideas...I may even have them go vintage in different dresses...ones they adore...
hmmmmm.

I can't wait for next summer!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know this seems sort of random but you may want to check the Target website for their Isaac Mizraahi bridal stuff for bridesmaid dresses. He's got a number of vintage styles in tafetta right now (I just ordered the green "camelot" dress because I think it would be perfect for my maids) and they're so reasonably priced -- $49 for most. I'm skeptical but have a number of friends who've sworn by this site.

Stacy said...

That's awesome! Thank you so much - I will look into it!

You rock.

How are your plans going?

Unknown said...

Pretty good so far. I bought my dress already (first one I tried on!). So thats taken care of. I think we've got our caterer chosen too, but we've got the tasting next month, so we'll see how that goes (Food For Thought). Have you started looking into that yet? I'm hoping to get the band, photographer and videographer all booked in the next couple of weeks and then breathe a sigh of releif for a few months! Keep posting...love your blog!