Saturday, March 22, 2008

We got a BAND!

Another note: I am very excited because we just got our band for next year: Susie Gomez and the Alley Cats!

If you live and Chicago and have never heard Susie, it's time you see her act. Check out her myspace page and listen to her music here:
http://www.myspace.com/susieandthemulticats

She plays at the CA Clipper (on California and Augusta) every other Friday night. Her music is the only music Bernhardt and I dance to...it's special. And I'm SO EXCITED!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so relieved to hear someone else has an entourage of bridesmaids. I too have 7 (not sure how that happened) PLUS my fiance's niece as a jr. bridesmaid (does that technically make 8?). Anyway, congrats and good luck. Oh, and as an aside, I just started a blog myself and will be periodically posting about wedding planning stuff if you're interested. (Just had our tasting yesterday so I'm probably going to post on that tonight)....Cheers!

Stacy said...

Fantastic! I think 7 bridesmaids is a fine number - the more people to help you with things my dear...AND more people to have fun parties and showers with.

Nice [on the tasting]-
I can't wait to hear all about it - we have to schedule ours this summer...who are you using?
I'm going to check out your blog now.

YAY for wedding blogs!