Monday, January 14, 2008

Exercising, day one.

So, today I went running with Jeff.
I thought - - - I was going - - - to die. Possibly.
Hmmmmm.

I have never been a runner, but I WANT to be. After the torture, I felt WONDERFUL.

Moral of the story? Just get out there and try! I went almost 30 minutes today - we are going again this Friday - I'm going to try 35 minutes on Friday! The meantime? Gym fun - swimming and things that are fun, like classes that strike my fancy.

AND for motivation, I got a polarized heart monitor - its a strap and a watch - you wear both (strap around chest and watch on wrist) and it tells you how many calories you burn and let's you know when you're in your zone - burning lots of calories makes the work...more fun? Yeah! More fun!

I can't wait to look great in a wedding dress!

No comments: