Friday, January 4, 2008

www.sparkpeople.com

One great way to add cardio to your life:

DANCE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHENEVER POSSIBLE!

I've decided that in 2 years, I'd like to lose 18 pounds. This is totally feasible and has nothing to do with a bad body image or anything. I like me. I like my figure. However, sometimes I don't feel very healthy and I KNOW my size needs less weight...plus, I've got dainty bones...or something like that - I got a massage over Christmas and I was told "dainty bones"...so, er, a-yes...I'm shedding some L-B's to make life more comfy for my dainty bones:). Plus, I want to look AMAZING at my wedding...I won't lie...but I want to do it the right way.

How am I going to get to 118? Well...I love food...but I could stand to make smarter choices. And working out makes me feel good. SO. I'm going to just...you know...work out but not kill myself and eat for healthy feelings and good skin. I've got 2 YEARS to figure out what works for me. Most people do it in much less time.

I registered at www.sparkpeople.com, which is a really awesome sight that lets you track calories and fitness. It's been really helpful to look at what I consume...OH, and it's FREE! Weeeeeeee! It also has lots of articles that are motivating.

Note: I am not a cheesy or obsessive dieter AT ALL. I don't like limiting things. If you want to diet without giving up too much of your life, this is a fantastic way to go (I think). That and BELIEVING you can do it. Because without the belief nothing will happen.

No comments: